Digital time switch with PC interface and weekly program: TR 608 top 2 and TR 609 top2
The slim 1 TE housing of the new, digital time switches TR 608 top2 and TR 609 top2 from Theben conceals a lot: PC interface, weekly program with up to 84 memory locations, automatic summer/winter time changeover and intuitive, text-based onscreen user instructions.
Technical highlights of the TR top 2 digital time switches:
- Wide range of programs: Both time switches have a weekly program and automatic summer/winter time changeover. The TR 609 top2 also offers you pulse and cycle programs as well as a countdown function.
- Intuitive OBELISK top2 software: Whether you are programming a digital time switch or a twilight switch, the user interface of the OBELISK top2 software is always the same on the PC and you don't need to work in a new user interface. You can easily copy the program from your PC to your time switch or from a time switch using the OBELISK top2 memory card .
- Planned service intervals: With their integrated elapsed-time counter, the digital time switches TR 608 top2 and TR 609 top2 display the planned service intervals, e.g. for lights.
- High operational security: 10 year power reserve and PIN coding ensure high operational security.
- Quick set-up: DuoFix plug-in wiring terminals and factory settings reduce installation time.